- Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Education: Bachelors of Computer Engineering or IT Engineering Degree.
- Certifications: Microsoft and Cloud certifications will be an added advantage.
- Communication: Must be Fluent in English written and speaking both. (preferably from O/A levels background)
- Time: 9 PM to 6 AM PK / 6 PM to 3 AM
- Location: Karachi.
Technical hands-on Skills:
- Server OS: Windows 2012/2016 servers in both private and public cloud environments.
- Server Configuration and Maintenance: Hyper-V/VMware and AWS/Azure environments.
- Server and Systems administration: Virtualization, Disaster Recovery, Server clustering, PowerShell, Group Policies, Active Directory, DNS.
- Backup Technologies: SAN, NAS, DPM and Cloud-based storage technologies.
- Email Exchange: MS Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Cloud Office 365.
- Networks: System and Network designing and security
- Networking Products: SonicWALL, Barracuda, Unifi, Cisco Switches, Juniper etc.
- Workstations OS : Windows 7 and 10 professional.
Note: Expertise in all ‘Technical Technologies’ is not a requisite for applying to this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com